We have had years of experience in assisting patients, and our clinicians will monitor the patient’s response to care against the established goals including but not limited to care and intention, medication, and teaching. The services we offer are here to help achieve your health goals by assessing your situation and designing a care plan that suits your personal needs.
In 2018, the company was awarded a license from the prestigious California Department of Public Health Services as a certified Home Health Agency providing excellent and qualified Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Dietitian, and Medical Social Worker. This strict certification process demonstrated that the company has met or satisfied the Certification Standards concerning the conduct of its business. MedicalOne Health LLC is duly licensed by the State of California Department of Public Health Services to operate as a home health agency with license number: 550004454.
Why Choose Us?
- All our employees are bonded and covered by liability insurance.
- Our employees are covered by workers’ comp insurance and disability insurance.
- All our employees are registered with the state of California.
- Our service rates are extremely competitive and we have flexible service hours.
- We maintain a huge pool of experienced team members.
Our strategic vision is to create and sustain a leading high-quality home healthcare service that supports individuals to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. We personalize our services to meet your situation respectfully, efficiently, and compassionately, fostering independence, preserving dignity, and improving quality of life.
Everyone assists with the creation of an environment where integrity, respect, innovation, initiative, and empowerment are valued and encouraged. We will be an open, innovative, and continuous learning company that compassionately supports the individuals we serve. In supporting our mission, vision, and teamwork approach, we place a high value on:
- Integrity, Honesty, and Ethical Behavior
- Dedication to Empowerment of others and personal responsiveness
- Professional Excellence and High Performance
- Mutual Respect, Individual Dignity, and Diversity
- Team Member Participation, Contribution, and Teamwork
- Growth, Development, and Leadership
Do not hesitate to send us a message to know more about our care services.